[two-third]Giving you Peace of Mind
Watching your Home or Condo while you’re away
Weekly • Bi-Monthly • Monthly Scheduled Visits
Click here to download printable flier.
Interior Visual Check
- Windows and Locks: Inspect to make sure there are no broken windows and all inside window locks are safely secured.
- Pests: Check for any signs of ants or insects. Work closely with your pest control service and coordinate a time to enter your home to treat any problems.
- Mildew: Notify you of mildew problems; help coordinate professional services for inspection and removal.
- Leaks and Water Stains: Inpsect all ceiling and wall seams, focusing on any signs of water leaks. Walk through entire property in stocking feet to feel for moisture in carpets.
- Check A/C: Confirm thermostat is set to your specific settings.
- Run Faucets and Flush Toilets: Prevent water rings and hard water stains from forming while checking for rust and leaks.
- Open Refrigerator and Freezer: Open both appliances and check settings to determine motor is working properly.
- Pick up all Newspapers, Door Hangings, and Mail: Even though you have stopped your mail and newspaper, sometimes things get through. Check mail box on every visit. If there is a piece of important mail, it will be forwarded to you.
- Check Pool Area: Visualy inspect pool is running properly. Bring in the receipt from the pool company.
- Check for Broken Windows: Visually inspect for cracks and broken glass.
- Start Car: Run you car engine helping maintain the battery life.
- Meet and Wait for Repairmen: Whether you are away from the area or busy at work, will help you schedule any deliveries and services.
- Wait for Exterminator: Meet the exterminator and wait while your home is being serviced.
- Wait for Deliveries: Receive and sign for any deliveries sent to your Florida home.
- Welcome back Grocery Shopping: Send your grocery list before you arrive back in Florida. All shopping will be done within tweny-four hours of your arrival.
On the day of every visit a follow up email is sent.
If anything is found that needs immediate attention, we will call you in addition to sending the follow up email.
Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Belleair Beach, Dunedin, Largo, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs & Westchase.[/two-third]
Contact Richard Snyder by phone (727) 420-6600 or email email@example.com
Need a friendly ride? Again, we are here for you.
LICENSED • BONDED • INSURED